Working peacefully in the open plan spaces of the office-plain, the majestic ‘Customer’ sit’s comfortably on his ergonomic chair, the beautiful fake light reflecting on his glasses, air conditioning blowing gently through his hair...
- Health improvement for my wheel of life
- Can you learn to be a better sales person?
- I’m a bad ass firewalker and nothing can stop me!
- Why Industry focus in outbound activity is important
- “The Hunt” of the customer
- What’s the point in your speech?
- Is Disney World a good holiday?
- Winning the 2018 International Speech Contest at area level
- What’s the point in my Terry Pullin personal blog?
- easyjet saved my life (and my laptop)